maanantai 4. kesäkuuta 2012

J-Bailing≠Dating

Ugh, Monday..
Weekend was great, spent it with my girlfriends, enjoyed the mixture of single and taken, partied, drank, shared, love my life during these times, and also during some other times as well..

But today..ugh!!! Bailing while dating, does not work! And when the bailing is done to me..well, its game over.
As I have been trying to extend into bigger fields, keeping my strings well organized, no tangles or messes, just fun, I just start finding myself too far from the other ends of the strings. HOW, and why, again?! Thank god its summer, rain and 10°C, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm thinking that I should leave these OLD "hags" behind, and go ask that cute guy out, that I've been dying to get to know...mission, yet to accomplish!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti