keskiviikko 13. kesäkuuta 2012

J-First Times

 Crush drunk is the best drunk ever! I was actually having trouble standing up after my first kiss at my third date with no. 3. This could conclude that my new lucky number is 3!
   Some friends of mine who are in a long committed relationship tell me, that the few things they miss about dating, are the "first" everything.
   When you touch the first time and it feels like no one has ever touched you before. The shivers and the heavy uneven breath that takes you in when you get closer to each other. The shy smiles you start sharing just because you're staring into each others faces for the longest time before you carefully lean in to feel the base you're floating on. Sweet Jesus...and then you're gone.
   Don't blame those friends of mine one bit, because that, what i have just described for you, is the best feeling i know..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti